Participate in Applied Cybersecurity Experiences
- Student Internships
- Undergraduate/graduate capstone projects
- Graduate research assistantships
Engage with NCCoE Staff and Projects
- Invite NCCoE technical leadership to participate on advisory committees or as event speakers
- Co-host an event with the NCCoE
- Submit project ideas to NCCoE, provide feedback, or collaborate on projects
- Participate in student and industry-led events at the NCCoE
Situational Awareness for Electric Utilities Video Project
Communications students at the University of Maryland (UMD) developed a video to showcase how events in April 2015 brought UMD and NIST’s National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence together to design, build, and document a network monitoring solution for cybersecurity situational awareness. View the video to the left to learn more.
Exploring IoT Systems Security and Use of AI for Intrusion Detection Systems
The goal of this capstone project with Bowie State University during the summer of 2021 was to examine the consequences of integrity violations by applying NISTIR 8269 to a mock general election voting integrity scenario.
Community Cybersecurity Capstone
Student teams at University of Texas San Antonio during the 2021 spring semester partnered with small businesses and non-profits in San Antonio to provide cybersecurity assessments and recommendations (tied to NIST Cybersecurity Framework) to improve their cyber posture.
Questions? Email email@example.com.