This month we are excited to partner with the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE)* Webinar Series on a webinar that will highlight how industry uses the Workforce Framework for Cybersecurity (NICE Framework). The NICE Framework is a voluntary tool used by organizations large and small, domestic and international, and across various sectors to help them recruit, develop, and retain cybersecurity talent. That is easy to say, but do you want to see it in action? During this webinar you will hear how private companies have implemented the NICE Framework at their organizations.
Attendees walk away with:
- A foundational knowledge of the NICE Framework and recent efforts to enhance resources
- Industry perspectives on how they are benefiting from the NICE Framework
- Ideas for how you might use the NICE Framework to meet your own cybersecurity workforce needs
- Karen Wetzel, NICE Framework Manager, National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education
- Chelsea Smethurst, Senior Security Strategist, Microsoft Global Cybersecurity Policy
- Rebecca Chisolm, Senior Leader, Network Academy North America, Cisco Corporate Social Responsibility
- Daniel Eliot (moderator), Senior Outreach and Engagement Strategist, National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence
*The National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE), led by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), is a partnership between government, academia, and the private sector focused on cybersecurity education, training, and workforce development. Located in the Information Technology Laboratory at NIST, the NICE Program Office operates under the Applied Cybersecurity Division, positioning the program to support the country’s ability to address current and future cybersecurity challenges through standards and best practices. Learn More.