The NCCoE released the draft version of 1800-22, Mobile Device Security: Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) on March 18, 2021. The public is encouraged to review the draft and provide feedback for possible incorporation into the project description before the public comment period closes on May 3, 2021.
For ease of use, the guide is available in volumes:
- SP 1800-22A: Executive Summary (PDF)
- SP 1800-22B: Approach, Architecture, and Security Characteristics (PDF)
- SP 1800-22: Supplement: Example Scenario: Putting Guidance into Practice (PDF)
- SP 1800-22C: How-To Guides (PDF)
You can also download the complete guide (PDF)
Additionally, you can read our fact sheets for a brief overview of different aspects of the project:
- Bring Your Own Device Fact Sheet
- Bring Your Own Device One-Pager
- Bring Your Own Device - Privacy Fact Sheet
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com.