The Future of Authentication
The final in our series will focus on the evolving nature of authentication technology and how organizations and NIST are addressing new innovations in the space. Panelists will discuss phishing resistant authentication, trends in MFA such as FIDO and Passkeys, and the challenges with moving on from SMS authentication.
Andrew Regenscheid, PIV Technical Lead, NIST
- John Bradley, Senior Principal Architect, Yubico
- Libby Brown, Senior Program Manager- Cloud Authentication, Microsoft
- Grant Dasher, Identity and Cloud Engineer, CISA
- Christine Owen, Director, Guidehouse
- Mike Prorock, CTO and Founder, mesur.io
The latest revision and information on the comment period can be found here: https://csrc.nist.gov/publications/detail/sp/800-63/4/draft
Recording Note: Portions of the event may be recorded and audience Q&A or comments may be captured. The recorded event may be edited and rebroadcast or otherwise made publicly available by NIST. By registering for — or attending — this event, you acknowledge and consent to being recorded.