Data analytics are being promoted as a method to help small businesses increase innovation, enhance customer experience, save money, and improve their brand. If your small business is using data analytics—whether in-house or relying on a service provider to do it for you—it is important to be aware of the privacy implications of these activities.
Join us during National Small Business Week for an interactive discussion about how to manage privacy risks associated with data analytics.
During the webinar, we will cover:
- A brief introduction to data analytics
- Common privacy risks that arise from data analytics practices
- Tips to help you meet your privacy objectives
- Resources for enhancing privacy risk management within your small business
- Meghan Anderson, Privacy Risk Strategist, Privacy Engineering Program, NIST
Recording Note: Portions of the event may be recorded and audience Q&A or comments may be captured. The recorded event may be edited and rebroadcast or otherwise made publicly available by NIST. By registering for — or attending — this event, you acknowledge and consent to being recorded.