NCCoE Physical Address
9700 Great Seneca Highway Rockville, MD 20850
NCCoE/NIST 100 Bureau Dr, M/S 2002 Gaithersburg, MD 20899
Building Access & Security
All visitors to the NCCoE must have an appointment. Email us using the form below for more information.
All visitors 16 years of age or older are required to sign in with security, show an accepted form of I.D., and provide their point of contact upon entrance to the building. See additional requirements for visiting foreign nationals below.
Holders of active Department of Commerce agency badges and credentials will be allowed access to the building and only need to show their I.D. to security.
- Only NIST employees may sponsor or host a foreign national visitor or guest.
- Foreign nationals visiting a NIST location for three (3) days or less, or attending a conference of five (5) days or less must be pre-registered in NIST's visitor registration system at least three (3) business days in advance. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Foreign nationals must present a valid passport (original only) or alien registration card (green card) upon arrival.
Visiting the NCCoE
Directions to the center from Interstate 270 North:
- Take Exit 6B for Maryland 28/W Montgomery Ave toward Poolesville/Darnestown
- Merge onto W Montgomery Ave
- Turn left onto Darnestown Rd
- Turn right onto Great Seneca Highway
- Take the first left to arrive at the NCCoE, which will be on your left.
Visitors can park in the front of the building. Additional parking can be found on the west side of the building.
If you have any trouble finding the center, you may call us at (301)-975-0200.