Collaborating to Advance Cybersecurity Solutions at a National Level
A Community of Interest (COI) is a group of professionals and advisors that share business insights, technical expertise, challenges, and perspectives to guide NCCoE projects.
The NCCoE relies on this robust collaboration with experts and innovators to provide real-world cybersecurity challenges and inform our reference designs for standards-based cybersecurity integrations that address business needs. COI members may also suggest products for inclusion in an NCCoE reference design. Ultimately, COI members provide insight that supports the cybersecurity resiliency of the U.S. economy.
COIs often include senior-level professionals and researchers from across the private, public, and academic sectors, and members typically meet monthly by teleconference.
The NCCoE projects listed below are currently seeking COI members. To express interest in joining a COI, please send your contact information and a short note describing your interest to the individual project team:
Sector Specific Projects
- Consumer/Retail (email@example.com)
- Energy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Financial Services (email@example.com)
- Healthcare (HIT_NCCoE@nist.gov)
- Hospitality (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Manufacturing (email@example.com)
Technology Specific Projects
- Data Integrity (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Derived PIV Credentials (email@example.com)
- DNS-Based Secured Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IoT-Based Automated Distributed Threats (email@example.com)
- Mobile Device Security (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- TLS Server Certificate Management (email@example.com)
- Secure Inter-Domain Routing (firstname.lastname@example.org)