The National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE) is hosting a Manufacturing project update webinar. Join the NCCoE Manufacturing project team for a one-hour webinar for status updates on two of their current projects.
During this call, the team will:
- Provide updates on the NCCoE, Identity and Access Management in Small Manufacturing Environments.
- Provide updates on the NCCoE, Responding to and Recovering from a Cyber Attack: Cybersecurity for the Manufacturing Sector, Project.
- Introduce project collaborators participating in the Respond & Recover Project.
- Engage in a Q&A session with attendees.
- Discuss how to stay involved in the NCCoE’s manufacturing related efforts.
If you would like to submit questions in advance of the call, please email the team at email@example.com. We look forward to your participation!
Recording Note: Portions of the event may be recorded and audience Q&A or comments may be captured. The recorded event may be edited and rebroadcast or otherwise made publicly available by NIST. By registering for — or attending — this event, you acknowledge and consent to being recorded.
Code of Conduct for NIST Conferences