The National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE) is hosting a webinar on Thursday, December 7, 2023, from 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET. All are welcome, but you must register to attend this event.
During this webinar, attendees will:
- Meet the 5G Cybersecurity team and their industry collaborators.
- Get an update from the project team including our industry collaborators, about major milestones such as finalizing the deployment of an operational 5G Standalone network.
- Learn how the 5G Cybersecurity project outputs can help organizations effectively manage 5G-related security risks, strengthen their 5G network’s supporting infrastructure, and protect the contents of 5G communications and the privacy of 5G users.
- Take a virtual lab tour and see a demonstration of our 5G network.
- Hear from industry panelists on the current trends around 5G cybersecurity, how commercial products can enhance the 5G network’s supporting infrastructure security, as well as insights around future looking capabilities.
- Introduction (NCCoE)
- 5G Project Overview (NCCoE)
- Lab Tour (NCCoE)
- 5G Network Demonstration (NCCoE)
- Panel Discussion & Q&A (NCCoE and industry collaborators)
- Wrap up (NCCoE)
We hope you can join us on December 7. If you have any questions about this event, please contact us.
To receive the latest project news and updates, join the 5G Cybersecurity Community of Interest by completing the form below or contacting us at 5Gemail@example.com.
Recording Note: Portions of the event may be recorded and audience Q&A or comments may be captured. The recorded event may be edited and rebroadcast or otherwise made publicly available by NIST. By registering for — or attending — this event, you acknowledge and consent to being recorded.
Join the Community of Interest
A Community of Interest (COI) is a group of professionals and advisors who share business insights, technical expertise, challenges, and perspectives to guide NCCoE projects. COIs often include experts, innovators, and everyday users of cybersecurity and privacy technologies. Share your expertise and consider becoming a member of this project's COI.