Thursday, February 25, 2021
Dr. Michael Powell, manufacturing sector lead, of the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST’s) National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE) hosted a webinar featuring Ms. Amy Nicewick, section chief, and co-lead of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency’s (CISA’s) Ransomware Awareness Campaign. Ms. Nicewick shared what CISA is doing to combat ransomware, and explained what resources her agency offers to help organizations strengthen their cybersecurity defenses.
Below is a list of resources mentioned in the event. .
- National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence Overview
- Dr. Michael Powell, NIST, Update on SP 1800-10, "Detecting and Protecting Against Data Integrity Attacks in Industrial Control Systems Environments"
- Amy Nicewick, CISA "Ransomware Campaign: Reduce the Risk of Ransomware"
Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Resources
- Ransomware Guides and Services:
- Ransomware Trainings and Webinars