Wednesday, June 27, 2018
The National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE) invites you to join us on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 from 9 am - 12 pm. for a CXO Roundtable to share your thoughts on the challenges and potential solutions around malware and industrial IoT (IIoT) for sectors that depend on ICS for their core operations.
This roundtable will consist of a dozen stakeholders across industry, government, and academia to encourage highly interactive dialogues–giving each individual an opportunity to share his or her thoughts on ICS cybersecurity challenges and to showcase his or her expertise in helping solve those challenges.
The discussion will be broken into two parts and will focus on two key questions:
• What do you consider to be the crux of the challenge in securing ICS given the increasing prevalence of industrial IoT and malware?
• From an ICS cybersecurity technology or solutions standpoint, what do you believe can be useful or relevant to address these challenges, and what do you consider to be overstated?
What to expect:
• Collaborative engagement with problem solvers, innovators, and thought leaders
• Dynamic exchange on today’s cybersecurity challenges
• Insightful conversation on physical, operational, and information technologies
Seating is limited. Register today.
Host: Jim McCarthy, Energy Program Lead, National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence
Moderator: Pete Tseronis, Former Chief Technology Officer at U.S. Departments of Energy and Education
Cost: This workshop is complimentary. Coffee and light snacks will be provided.