Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Members of the Mitigating IoT-Based DDoS project team held an Industry Event on April 10, 2019, at the NCCoE. Thanks to everyone who joined us to learn firsthand about the important work the team is doing to strengthen the security of IoT. The presentations below were given at the Industry Day event.
- Introduction to NCCoE, NIST IoT Program and MUD Architecture – NCCoE
- Securing IoT Devices with MUD - Cisco
- Network Security for Home and Small Business - MasterPeace
- Understanding Micronets – CableLabs
- MUD at Morgan State University
- Current State and Next Steps – NCCoE
- Build 1 Demonstration Presentation – NCCoE
To stay current on our progress, join the Mitigating IoT-DDoS project's Community of Interest by sending an email to: email@example.com.